Terms & Conditions
- Effective from: 22.12.2015
Last updated: 25.05.2018
Changes to terms and conditions
The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of December 22nd, 2015. Please, read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website BetChan.com. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any significant changes, if possible. However, please visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible changes.
Who can play
- The website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. However, it is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
Availability of games
If you are a player from the UK, US (or any of its states), you won't be allowed to play real money wagering games including bitcoins. Israel, Spain, Netherlands, France, the USA, Turkey, Latvia are also among restricted countries. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
The website can be used only by adult players being minimal 18 years old, and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. However, it is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. It is legal for You to participate in the Games according to applicable laws in the jurisdiction of your residence.
The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
NetEnt games are unavailable for Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Czech republic, Ecudaor, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, as well as Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, United Kingdom, Latvia, and Lithuania.
In addition to the above, Emoji Planet, Guns’n’Roses, Motorhead, Jimi Hendrix, Jumanji and Planet of the Apes are unavailable in Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. Aliens are unavailable in Japan, Canada.
Additionally, Universal Monsters series (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man) and Scarface are only available in these countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to win any jackpots from jackpot games offered by NetEnt (such as but not limited to Mega Fortune): Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. The Casino will make reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games, but if players from any of the stated countries would win the jackpot, the jackpot win will be annulled.
Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX(NextGen).
- The website allows playing for EUR, USD, PLN, CAD, AUD, NZD, SEK, NOK, CZK, RUB, BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC.
Fees and taxes
The player understands that exchange rate for Bitcoin can change dramatically depending on the market value.
- If a player requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since last deposit is less than 3x (three) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge the player the costs of transaction processing, including deposits and withdrawals. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino management. The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of the player’s residence.
- The player confirms that he/ she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. It is entirely at the player’s discretion to check the return percentage of each game.
- The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising out of the use of the website.
Use of the player's account
The Company takes efficient measures to protect the player’s private information from any unauthorized website use and only makes it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. However, the Company is not responsible for the way the information is further treated by third parties, for example, third party affiliates or software providers. In such cases, use of the player’s personal information is subject to use terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
The Company is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical problems that may limit the player’s access to the website or compromise an Internet-connection during gaming.
In an unlikely case where a wager is confirmed or a payment is performed by us in error, the Company reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake by re-settling all the wagers at the correct terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
If we mistakenly credit your Player Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical issue, error in the paytables, human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Player Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions;
- shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino’s Terms and Conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in the Website.
- Each player can create only one user account. Creating multiple user accounts by a player can lead to termination of all the accounts.
The player should not provide access to his user account or allow using the website by any third party including, but not limited to, minors.
The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for gaining any type of commercial profit. Any offensive or obscene language, as well as any commercial or promotional information, are not allowed in the "Nickname" field in the player's profile. If any violations are detected, support service members or other Company's staff may replace the contents of the "Nickname" field with something neutral. In case of a repeated violation, the player's account may be blocked and all funds confiscated. Any returns, winnings or bonuses which the player has gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active may be reclaimed by us, and players undertake to return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
Or become a bankrupt in the country of his/her residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
- participating in any type of collusion with other players
- use of stolen cards
- providing incorrect registration data
- development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
- charge back transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
- creating two or more accounts
- other types of cheating
The administration of the casino reserves the right to call its players if regarded as a necessary part of verification. The account will not be verified and the win will not be processed till the conversation with the manager came about (the call is realized via phone number provided at the player's account).
In case the phone number is invalid or missing herewith possible fraud take place, casino reserves the right to terminate the account and confiscate the win. If the player do not get through the procedure within two weeks the account will be permanently closed and the win confiscated. Such actions may help to reduce fraudulent actions and avoid negative practice in the future.
In case the player has duplicate account with bonuses, or same ID, or used few accounts in the same browser, or same playing scheme at both accounts, casino reserves the right to terminate such accounts and withhold the win.
If a customer avails of registration freespins herewith his/her county differs from IP address, the administration of the casino reserves the right to terminate such accounts and withhold the win in order to avoid negative practice in the future.
If a customer or group of customers are suspected to have taken casino offers for the purposes of abusing the promotion, betchan reserves the right to void the bonus and any winnings.
Abusing of the promotion means:
- Making max allowed bets on high variance games in order to increase balance;
- Decreasing stake after big hit and switching to low variance game;
- Making deposits with only bonus promotions without free cash deposits;
- Customer bonus ratio (deposits : bonuses) is more than 50%.
The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Any player who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers or other promotions agrees that Company reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses, for the reasons of:
The Casino reserves the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the amount on your account balance, subject to deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s) who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
Should you become aware of any possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report to the Casino any error or incompleteness immediately. Should you fail to fulfill such obligations, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification.
Please note that if you requested a withdrawal, but the sum of bets made since last deposit is less than three (3) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge you the costs of transaction processing for deposit and withdrawals. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino.
- use of stolen cards;
- creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions;
- providing incorrect registration data;
- any other actions which may damage the Casino.
- Betchan offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as different e-wallets. Please, contact our support team at email@example.com to learn about the payment methods which are preferred for your country of residence.
Please, note that the minimum amount of deposit is 20 EUR/USD, 0.001 BTC or equivalent. The maximum amount of deposit depends on the payment method you decide to use.
Betchan Casino does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from an bank account , bank cards VISA/MasterCard, payment systems Skrill/NETELLER or other payment methods that is registered in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition then your winnings will be confiscated and original deposit returned to the owner of the payment account, also Betchan Casino is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
- A minimum withdrawal amount is 20 EUR/USD/CAD/AUD/NZD, 0.01 BTC or equivalent. A maximum withdrawal amount depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
The Casino reserves the right to check your identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check your identity. In case you provide false Personal Data, the withdrawal can be refused and the Player Account terminated, of which you will be informed by email.
Due to restrictions of the payment processor the minimum withdrawal amount processed via Wire Transfer is 500 €/$/AUD. For players with an active self-exclusion period or active account restrictions (maximum loss, wager amount, deposit and maximum bet amount) the following maximum withdrawal limits are available: 500 €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD a day, 1,000 €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD a week, 1,000 €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD a month. These limits will also apply to inactive accounts. An account is considered inactive when not being used for making deposits, playing or making bets, or when it's inactive due to any other reasons, during 1 month.
Daily Cash out limits are of €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD 4 000, 1 BTC, 5 BCH, 700,000 DOGE, 30 LTC or equivalent.
Weekly Cash out limits are of €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD 8 000, 2 BTC, 10 BCH, 1 400 000 DOGE, 60 LTC or equivalent.
The maximum monthly withdrawal amount is €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD 25,000 for the standard limit, €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD 40,000 for the high limit and €/$/CAD/AUD/NZD 75,000 for the ultimate limit or equivalent.
Your requests will be processed within 2 hours.
All winnings made from Bitcoins deposits, must be withdrawn on the same Bitcoin wallet which was used for the deposit making.
The website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country.
For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore. For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
Please note that even for supported countries the WEBSITE is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
Please note that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. You will not be able to request a Bank Transfer for USD payouts. All Bank Transfer payouts are processed within 5 (five) working banking days. If you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or website's payment processing system.
All progressive jackpot winnings will be paid in full and in one installment without any limits.
The Company reserves the right to hold withdrawals for the time necessary to check the player’s identity. In case the false personal information provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email.
Finally, please keep in mind the Casino is not a financial institution. Your account will thus not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services will be offered at any time.
- If the player’s account is inactive during 180 days (the account holder performs no deposits, bets or withdrawals), it is considered to be a Dormant Account. The casino reserves the right to terminate such account and withhold any cash available on the account balance. If the player decides to re-activate his Dormant Account, he/she should contact the casino support service.
- BetChan Сasino gives its clients an opportunity to use active bonuses. Please, note that each bonus has its own use terms and conditions. All information relation to our bonus policy you can find on the "Bonus terms and conditions" page. BetChan Casino reserves the right to make any changes into the current bonus policy.
Countries the residents of which are not allowed to use the website
Each bonus has a maximum wager requirement: The players are not allowed placing more than €/US$/5 as one bet until the bonus is fully wagered. For Poker such amount is €/US$/5 for one "Ante". For slots and the Roulette such amount is €/US$/5 per line for one "Spin".
The following games are excluded from bonus promotion: Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Lucky Angler, Big Bang, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Forsaken Kingdom, Bikini Party, Tree of Fortune, Wild Orient, Dragon Dance, The Wish Master, Scrooge, Secret of the Stones, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2, Castle Builder, Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Pimped. Classic slots: Bloodsuckers, Kings of Chicago, Jackpot 6000 and Mega Joker, Good Girl-Bad Girl, Safari Sam Slot, At the Copa, After Night Falls Slot, Slots Angels, 7th Heaven, Ned and his Friends, True Illusions, Sin City Nights, Whospunit Plus, The true sheriff, Sugar pop plus, Puppy love plus, Stardust, Pinocchio, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Simsalabim, Gypsy rose.
Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Payers doing so agree to have their bonus and associated winnings declared void.
Placing bets exceeding the specified limit, the player thus confirms that he/she rejects the bonus and the winning received due to such bonus. The bonus will be withdrawn without the right to recover it.
Finishing any round of any game with the help of free spins and any other bonuses is not allowed. The player agrees that by doing so he/she thus rejects the bonus and the money won due to such bonus.
The players can receive specific bonuses through the e-mail. Please, specify the wager requirements for each bonus by contacting our support team.
A maximum withdrawal amount for any no deposit bonus or free spins bonus is equal to €/US$/AU$/CA$50.
- It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. It is legal for You to participate in the Games according to applicable laws in the jurisdiction of your residence.
- You are free to contact our customer service team according to the instructions found on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. You shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or the licensing regulator listed on the Website.
In the event of any dispute, you agree that the server logs and records shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that was logged on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of the contact details provided in your Player Account.
- Effective from: 22.12.2015
Last updated: 25.05.2018
Information we collect
- The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
How we use information
- Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
- Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
- We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
- Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
- Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
- Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
- Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
- Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
- Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
- Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
- Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
- Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers.
Obtaining personal information
Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
- We may pass information that you have given us to other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners. These companies include our parent companies, their parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies, as well as other companies with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by Betchan or by another company in the group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
Realeasing data to third parties
Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance.
Our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- Where we are required to do so by law;
- If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
- To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
- As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
Security of your data
You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
- We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted via the Website remains safe.
Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
- You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
- When you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our Website visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without receiving additional consent.
Required cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website.
Functional cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience.
Advertising cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
In addition to the above, we use a number of third party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.
- We use a 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology preferred by many legal and financial institutions to ensure safety of all transactions made on the website.
- Besides, we use special anti-fraud methods to prevent any type of financial fraud on the website. Any attempts to take fraudulent actions will lead to immediate termination of the player's account. Betchan Casino reserves the right to determine any claimed bonuses or promotions, competition entries or accounts which connected to the same person, using all the appropriate means. In case any multiple accounts have been used, Betchan Casino immediately abolish any bonuses and bonus winnings, furthermore terminate such accounts and withhold promotional benefits the player ever had.
Personal information disclosure
- In case if BetChan.com find out the client's involvement into any type of fraudulent actions, such as game manipulations, payment fraud, provision of a faulty personal information, money laundering, use of stolen credit cards, etc., the company reserves the right to disclose the player's personal information to third parties or make it public.
- Gambling at an online casino should always be aimed at entertainment. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realise that gambling shall never be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
- To assist you in gambling responsibly we offer the Personal Limits feature.
If you want to setup any limits - you should contact our customer support at email@example.com.
Self-exclusion by request
Deposit Limit. A limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
Loss Limit. A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit €50, put a Loss Limit of €10 and then go on to win €1,000, you can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
Wager Limit. A limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
Cooling-Off Limit. You can set a Cooling-Off Period for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the Casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers, although you may withdraw the remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit for 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year. Upon doing so your Player Account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds when the limit is active. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- You may also contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a certain period of time or forever. We will take all measures to block your access to your account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
- You may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
Protection of minors
- The Casino only accepts players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately.
However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet people under the legal age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information: