- The Terms and Conditions Version 2.8 below are last updated 12.05.2022. Before using the website betchan.com, please read Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The laws of Malta apply to the Terms and Conditions. In case there are other language versions of the Terms available, the English version will always prevail.
If one or more term or condition of the general terms and conditions should be declared void by a recognised court, then the remaining general terms and conditions would retain their validity.
We may at times provide additional games not licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Such games will be clearly indicated during the gameplay. Regardless of games played, the Company will bear sole responsibility for all deposits and withdrawals, as well as management of funds on the user accounts. Betchan.com is owned and operated by N1 Interactive Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C 81457 and registered address at 206, Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta. Betchan casino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the licences: MGA/B2C/394/2017 (issued on 01.08.2018). Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly. Betchan casino only accepts customers over 18 years of age.
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Effective from: 04.03.2019 Last updated: 12.05.2022 Current Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Company when such need occurs. The Company will notify the players of any material changes. However, we also recommend that you visit the Terms and Conditions page regularly to check for possible updates. In case the Terms and Conditions undergo any material changes, you must re-confirm acceptance before the changes come into effect and you are able to place bets on the Website.
- Who can play
By opening an account, accessing it and using this website, you confirm and warrant that online gambling is legal and permitted in the jurisdiction where you are located and you will not use the website while residing, permanently or temporarily, in any jurisdiction that prohibits use of the website.
The availability of the services shall not be interpreted as an offer or invitation on our part to use the services in a country where such use is illegal.
The Company will not assume any liability whatsoever in this regard and will not reimburse any player deposits, winnings or any losses as a consequence of the violation of any legal provision that may be applicable to the player. It is the player’s sole responsibility to to comply at all times with his/her own local, national or state laws that relate to online gambling.
The Casino accepts strictly adult players (the minimum age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding age limitations for online gambling.The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
It is entirely and solely your responsibility to enquire and ensure that you do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the games. Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, and it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native regulations.
Any bonuses are not available to players from Sweden, including participation in any kind of promotional programs, receiving VIP rewards, as well as exchange of comp points.
Players from Finland aren't eligible for any deposit-based bonuses.
Players from Slovenia, Latvia, the United States of America, Australia, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Estonia, Italy, France, Turkey, Spain, Slovakia, Anguilla, Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia, Saint Martin, Czech Republic, the Republic of Lithuania, Portugal, Belarus, Israel, Gibraltar, United Arab Emirates, Jersey , Netherlands, Ukraine, Greece, China, Jamaica, Cambodia, Iraq, Syria, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Angola, Cape Verde, Paraguay, Macau, Hong Kong, Albania, Pakistan, Lebanon, Cote D’Ivoire, Iran, Afghanistan, Guatemala, Cyprus, Uganda, Panama, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Yemen, Central African Republic, Sudan, Liberia, Cayman Islands, Somalia, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, North Korea, Eritrea, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Libya, Mali, Barbados, Rwanda, Serbia are prohibited from playing real money wagering games at BetChan Casino. In case VPN connection is used to access BetChan Casino from a region where gambling is forbidden, or from a restricted country, the casino administration reserves the right to block such an account and confiscate all the funds. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
Casino does not offer services to persons who are identified as Politically Exposed Persons (PEP). If you are identified as a PEP your account will be closed and any remaining on your balance real funds will be returned.
Also please note that players from Canada are not allowed to play NYX (NextGen) games.
Additional terms for German players
Setting up a player account
As a part of opening your account you will be required to provide personal details such as your first, last and birth name, date of birth, place of birth, address, nationality and e-mail address. You should ensure that the details provided at registration and thereafter are accurate, complete and kept up to date.
Please note, that your account should be verified in period of up to 30 days from registration and/or up to a deposit of 150 EUR
Deposits, winnings and withdrawals
Deposits for participation in the game and winnings would be directly and immediately credited to the player's account. Withdrawals would be processed upon your request.
Obligation to pay-out after closing of player account
If an account is closed, casino pays out any remaining funds to the verified bank account within 5 (five) working days at the latest. No fees would be charged for processing the pay-out. Your account has to be verified and to meet T&C. Otherway casino has right to hold withdrawal until necessary documents are provided or not to pay out due to violation of T&C.
Setting of deposit limit
Upon registration, you will be offered to set an individual monthly deposit limit. This deposit limit should not exceed 1,000 EUR per month per player.
Reality check. Additional waiting period after reality check
Since activation of reality check you will receive a pop-up informing about the elapsed time every hour, which you have to actively acknowledge to continue gambling. Following a confirmation of the reality check pop-up, you will need to wait for another five minutes before you can continue playing.
- ACCEPTED CURRENCIES:
- The website allows playing for CURRENCIES: EUR USD NOK PLN NZD CAD
- FEES AND TAXES
A player accepts and acknowledges that any tax due on winnings shall be paid by them.
We retain the right to subtract from your cashout all the gambling related fees and taxes that may be applicable based on your gaming activity according to the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence. All deposits need to be wagered x3 before withdrawal.
For German players only:
Please note that we charge a 5.3% fee on real money bets, with cents being rounded up.
Fee will be debited from your player account at the moment of making the bet. To be clear, if you place a bet of 1 EUR, fee of EUR 0.05 will be debited from your player account along with the bet (1 EUR bet + 0.053 fee rounded up to 0.05. Total deducted amount will be 1.05 EUR)
Round up will only occur with the hundredth from the total amount, with ending digits 1-4 going down and ending digits 5-9 going up. In example: 0.006 will become 0.01, 0.114 will become 0.11 and 0.14 will stay 0.14)
- GAME RULES
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you know and understand the rules of the games offered on the Website. It is at your discretion to familiarise yourself with the theoretical payout percentage of each game.
- AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
Please bear in mind some games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
Using VPN to bypass provider’s block is strictly prohibited and may lead to confiscation of winnings.
1. Absolute Restriction
NetEnt will not permit NetEnt Casino Games to be supplied to any entity that operates in any of the below jurisdictions (irrespective of whether or not NetEnt Casino Games are being supplied by the entity in that jurisdiction) without the appropriate licenses. Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
2. Blacklisted Territories
All NetEnt Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
3. Blacklisted Branded Games Territories
The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted Territories set out above:
3.1 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories:
Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
3.2 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions:
Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
3.3 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories:
Indonesia, South Korea.
3.4 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories:
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
3.5 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories:
Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
4. Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories:
Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Players from Australia are not eligible to play the games from Amatic. Players from the following countries are not eligible to play the games from Microgaming: USA, Singapore, Italy, Denmark, South Africa, France, UK, Spain, Belgium, Australia, Taiwan, Philippines. Players from Canada are not eligible to play the games from NYX(NextGen).
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
- The player is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to
losing money. The Company is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the
The Company is taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the Company is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
The Company is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
In an unlikely case where a wager is confirmed or a payment is performed by us in error, the Company reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake by re-settling all the wagers at the correct terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
If the Casino mistakenly credit your Player Account with a bonus or winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical issue, error in the paytables, human error or otherwise, the amount and/or the winnings from such bonus will remain the Casino property and will be deducted from your Player Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email. The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions;
shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino’s Terms and Conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in the Website.
- USE OF PLAYER’S ACCOUNT
- Each player can create only one (1) personal user account. Creating multiple
accounts by a player (“Duplicate Accounts”) can lead to termination of the accounts and suspending of
all payouts. Any returns, winnings or bonuses which the player has gained or accrued during such time as
the Duplicate Account was active may be reclaimed by us, and players undertake to return to us on demand
any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
The player must register personally by following the on-screen instructions.
Please have in mind casino reserves the right to reject deposit refund in case duplicate account is detected. The player shall not provide access to his or her account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors.
The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
Any offensive or obscene language, as well as any commercial or promotional information, are not allowed in the "Nickname" field in the player's profile. If any violations are detected, support service members or other Company's staff may replace the contents of the "Nickname" field with something neutral. In case of a repeated violation, the player's account may be blocked and all funds confiscated.
You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date. We reserve the right to make a phone call to the number provided in your user account, which at our own discretion can be a necessary part of the KYC procedure. Account and/or any actions in the account may be terminated until the account is fully verified. We will make reasonable efforts trying to contact you regarding the withdrawal of the funds, but if we are not able to reach you (by email or phone) in two (2) weeks, account will be locked, since you have failed to pass the KYC procedure.
Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we rely on your consent for the processing of personal data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data to improve our content and marketing communications where no automated decision making is involved. If we mistakenly credit your user account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical, error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Player Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
In the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
The Casino reserves the right to terminate games or events in exceptional circumstances further described below. Should a game miscarry or malfunction after starting due to a technical error, we shall: a) cancel the game; b) refund the amount wagered; if the account holder has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the account holder’s user account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the account holder in an approved manner; c) inform the regulator of the circumstances of the incident if necessary; d) refrain from further providing the games or services if such games or services are likely to be affected by the same failure.
We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time at our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until you receive a confirmation that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Support.
You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- Anti-fraud policy
- The Company has strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of
fraudulent actions including but not limited to:
- participating in any type of collusion with other players,
- development of strategies aimed at unfaithful winnings,
- fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers,
- charge back procedures with a credit card or denial of some payments made,
- or is known to have gone bankrupt in the country of his residence,
- creating two or more accounts
- providing incorrect information about personal data during registration.
- low risk roulette play when the player places equal bets on both black and red or even and odd covering 25 or more out of 37 numbers on the table. (Placing bets on both black and red covers 36 of 37 possible numbers);
- other types of cheating.
In the event of a chargeback, the casino reserves the right to:
- charge the player an amount equivalent to the player's available balance funds to compensate damages and expenses resulting from the chargeback;
- claim further damages and financial losses from the player by contacting them via one of the methods provided during the registration process (i.e. phone, e-mail, etc.);
- close the player's account and/or discard all and any winnings gained as a result of such an action or attempt to perform such an action.
You may not use funds that originates from any illegal activity or source or that is tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means. In accordance with our anti-fraud policies, we reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment through which one or more deposits were made. We further reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal directly to your bank account.
In case the phone number is invalid or missing herewith possible fraud take place, casino reserves the right to terminate the account and confiscate the win. If the player do not get through the procedure within two weeks the account will be permanently closed and the win confiscated. Such actions may help to reduce fraudulent actions and avoid negative practice in the future.
In case the player has duplicate account with bonuses, or same ID, or used few accounts in the same browser, or same playing scheme at both accounts, casino reserves the right to terminate such accounts and withhold the win. If a customer avails of registration freespins herewith his/her county differs from IP address, the administration of the casino reserves the right to terminate such accounts and withhold the win in order to avoid negative practice in the future.
If a customer or group of customers are suspected to have taken casino offers for the purposes of abusing the promotion, Betchan Casino reserves the right to void the bonus and any winnings. Abusing of the promotion means:
- Making max allowed bets on high variance games in order to increase balance;
- Decreasing stake after big hit and switching to low variance game;
- Making deposits with only bonus promotions without free cash deposits;
- Customer bonus ratio (deposits : bonuses) is more than 50%.
- use of stolen cards;
- creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions;
- providing incorrect registration data;
- any other actions which may damage the Casino.
In order to verify player`s account casino management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets casino reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents.
The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s) who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
Should you become aware of any possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report to the Casino any error or incompleteness immediately. Should you fail to fulfill such obligations, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification.
Any deposit has to be wagered 3 times (player must place bets three times their deposit amount) before they can withdraw the funds related to this deposit. In case several deposits were made with no gaming activity, the player has to wager the total amount of these deposits prior to withdrawal. Otherwise the Casino reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to charge a fee for the processing of the deposit(s) and the withdrawal requested.
The Company complies with Maltese and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions can be investigated by the Company. The Company reserves the right to send a suspicious transaction report to the competent authorities without notice or further reference to you. Besides, in case of any suspicious transactions, the company may block or close the account and withhold all funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent.
The casino is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not bear any interest and no conversion or exchange services will be offered at any time.
- Betchan Casino offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and
MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as different web wallets. Please contact our support team at
email@example.com to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of
Please note that the minimal amount of deposit is 10$/20€. The maximum amount of deposit depends on the
payment method you decide to use.
Betchan Casino does not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from an bank account,
bank cards VISA/MasterCard, payment systems Skrill/NETELLER or other payment methods that is registered
in your own name. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition then
your winnings will be confiscated and original deposit returned to the owner of the payment account,
also Betchan Casino is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
The company reserves the right at any time, in part or in whole (at its sole discretion) to refuse to conduct any transaction requested by you through the website if you have violated the Terms. No transaction is considered accepted until you receive confirmation from the company. If you have not received confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you need to contact support.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any transaction you make is correct before you confirm your bet while playing.
The history of your transactions can be obtained by clicking on the “Wallet/Balance” tab in your Profile.
The Website offers a variety of payment methods. They include VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards (3D Secure is obligatory), as well as various web wallets. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits as well as fees for each method may vary depending on time as well as the country and payment method in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the heading "Deposits". You can also contact our support team to inquire about payment methods most favorable for your country of residence. https://www.betchan.com/payments
- WITHDRAWAL / REFUND POLICY
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is 10$/€. The maximum amount for withdrawal
depends on the payment method you decide to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit
of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments. Your withdrawals will be
processed as soon as possible, however, please keep in mind that some payment options take up to 5
working days to process the withdrawal request.
If you have deposited via credit or debit card and the amount of withdrawal is equal or smaller to the one deposited, we reserve the right to pay the withdrawal amount back to the credit or debit card. If the amount exceeds the one deposited, the amount in excess will be paid via one of the alternative payment methods.
The website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Additional requirements are that the respective credit card is not a corporate credit card and the card is issued in a supported country. For Visa, the following countries are not supported: USA, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore.
For Mastercard, the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom. Please note that even for supported countries the Company is not able to guarantee successful credit card payment processing in all cases, since banks issuing credit cards may block or reject such transactions at their own discretion.
Please note that the internal operating currency of the website is Euro. If you transact in other currencies, the amount deducted from your credit card may be insignificantly higher than displayed at the time of transaction due to currency conversions on the side of your bank and/or the Company's payment processing system.
a)The Company reserves the right to check player’s identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the player’s identity. Please note that when cumulative withdrawals reach € 2,000 the player verification procedure will be mandatory. b) Refund request may be declined by the Casino if the player provides untrue, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or intentionally modified personal data in order to bypass the system. c) The player will not be able to play unless they accept the updated terms and conditions, but can withdraw the actual balance. In case of false personal data provided by the players, the withdrawal can be refused and the user account can be terminated. The player will be informed thereof by email. In some cases the Website can request selfie with ID, selfie with ID and special sign, or call. Failure of passing this verification will lead to account closure and confiscation of winnings.
If you are self excluded from the casino you won't be able to log into your account and order withdrawal of any balance you have left. Once self-excluded, please reach out to our support team at (EMAIL ADDRESS) in order to initiate withdrawal of remaining balance. Our support team will contact you within a reasonable timeframe with information on the withdrawal and will assist you with it.
Please note that active self-exclusion does not make you exempt from verification procedure if it's required by the casino to process funds. The funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits.
Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 4000 €/$ daily, 10000 €/$ per a week. The maximum monthly withdrawal amount is 40,000 €/$ unless otherwise specified in the Terms & Conditions of a specific promotion. Exceptions may be made to players with a higher VIP level, if any, at the Casino’s sole discretion. If you win more than 40,000 €/$, we reserve the right to divide the pay out into monthly instalments of 20,000 €/$ until the full amount is paid out.
If a refund is requested by a player, the casino reserves the right to charge corresponding transactional fees for processing such a request.
Money deposited in the Casino must be used for gaming activity. Due to this, all deposits need to be wagered at least three (3) times.
Finally, please keep in mind the Casino is not a financial institution. Your account will thus not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services will be offered at any time.
- DORMANT ACCOUNTS
- If no login on the Player Account on the Website is performed (the account is
inactive) for a period longer than 12 months, the Company reserves the right to charge a monthly
maintenance fee of €5 starting on the 13th month from last recorded login.
If the account remains inactive for a period longer than 12 months, a reminder email will be sent via email every month starting on the 13th month. If the account is inactive for a period of 30 months the account balance will be remitted back to the player.
If the player cannot be located the funds will be retained by the Company. To get information on how to reinstate closed, dormant accounts or recover funds held on these accounts please contact customer support.
- You are free to contact our customer service team according to the instructions
found on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. You shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or the licensing regulator listed on the Website. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the server logs and records shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that was logged on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of the contact details provided in your Player Account.
We have appointed ThePOGG.com as ADR provider that you may also complain to. Complaints to ThePOGG.com may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you still not be satisfied with the ruling, you may also contact the MGA Player Support Unit by email address email@example.com or by clicking https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/
We do our best to resolve the complaints within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the complaint. Should the claim require more time to be resolved, the time period can be extended.
- Effective from: 22.12.2015
Last updated: 15.04.2020
The website www.betchan.com ("Casino", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by N1 Interactive Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C 81457 and registered address at 206, Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta. Betchan casino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the licences: MGA/B2C/394/2017 (issued on 01/08/2018).
- Information we collect
- The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall
include, without limitation:
- Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
- Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
- How we use information
- We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our
services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
- Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
- Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
- Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
- Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
- Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
- Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
- Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
- Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
- Marketing communication
- Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your
Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing
communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products
and services from our business partners, such as casino game providers.
Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Obtaining personal information
- We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your
knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided
such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
- Data recipients
- We may pass information that you have given us to other entities within our
group of companies and to our business partners. These companies include our parent companies, their
parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies, as well as other companies
with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by the Company or by another entity in our group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance.
Our employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
- Realeasing data to third parties
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- Where we are required to do so by law;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
- To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
- Data retention
- As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and the Casino can decide to
have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your
personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be
required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud,
money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
- Security of your data
- We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal
Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on
the protection of personal data.
Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted via the Website remains safe.
Player Accounts can only be accessed with the player’s unique ID and password. You may also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection from unauthorised use of your account. You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and making sure it cannot be accessed by another person.
We may also keep anonymized derivatives of your data to improve our content and marketing communications where no automated decision making is involved.
Data protection law gives you, as a data subject, certain rights in certain circumstances. In accordance with law, you have a right to:
- Request access to your personal data - This means that you have a right to request, free of charge, a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- Request the correction of your personal data – This means that if any personal data we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect, you have a right to have this corrected. Keep in mind, however, that we may need you to provide evidence and documentation (such as your ID documentation or proof of address) to support your request. It can be declined due to our legal obligations
- Request the erasure of your personal data - This means that you may request the erasure of your personal data where we no longer have a legal basis to continue processing it or retaining it. Please be aware that this right is not absolute – meaning that we are not able to satisfy your request where we are obliged under a legal obligation to retain the data, or where we have reason that the retention of data is necessary for us to defend ourselves in a legal dispute;
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we rely on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) to process your data and you feel that our processing of your data in such a manner impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. However, in some cases, we may be able to demonstrate that we have a compelling legitimate ground to process your data which may override your rights and freedoms. You may submit your objections to processing of your personal data on the grounds of the above-mentioned legitimate company interests by contacting our DPO;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data – You may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your personal data in one of the following scenarios: (a) where you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not wish for us to delete it, (c) where you need us to retain your data even when we no longer need it in order for you to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, or (d) where you have objected the use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it;
- Request the transfer of your personal data (i.e. data portability) – This means you may request us to provide you with certain data we process about you so you may transfer it to another controller. This right only applies to data acquired through automated means which you initially provided consent for us to use, or where we used the data to perform our obligations under a contract with you;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process the data - ‘Opting out’ or withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out by us up until the time you withdraw your consent. Withdrawing your consent means that, going forward, you no longer wish for us to process your data in such a manner. This means that you may no longer consent for us to provide you with certain services (such as marketing. You may withdraw your consent at any time through the account profile settings on the website;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; In order to exercise your rights as explained above, we may need to request specific information about you to help us verify your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that we are certain that the person to whom we disclose your personal data is really you.
We will do our utmost to respond to all legitimate requests within a one-month timeframe from the submission of a request. If your request is particularly complex, or if you have made multiple requests in a certain time period, it may take us a little longer. In such a case, we will notify you of this extension.
- Contacting us
- You may always contact us in regards to this Policy should you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
- Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we rely on your consent for the processing of personal data, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
- When you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about
your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in
conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or
usage data of our Website visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you
personally without receiving additional consent.
Required cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website. Functional cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience. Advertising cookies: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
In addition to the above, we use a number of third party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.
- NETENT games
- HOW WE COMMIT TO RESPONSIBLE GAMING?
- Gambling at an online casino should always be aimed at entertainment. However,
there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting
to play, it is important to realise that gambling shall never be viewed as a source of income or means
of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an
online casino daily.
If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts
interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can
help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking
help and support from trusted independent bodies.
You can take the gambling addiction quiz to determine whether you are exhibiting the signs of an addiction to gambling.
- HOW CAN I LIMIT MY SPEND OR LOSSES?
- To assist you in gambling responsibly we offer the Personal Limits feature. You
can set limits on the amount you deposit, lose, wager, spend in a game, or as part of your account
activity on the whole. This functionality can be accessed within your account in the “Personal Limits”
Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rush decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits, please contact our support team at email@example.com. Deposit Limit. A limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
Loss Limit. A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit €50, set a Loss Limit of €10 and then go on to win €1,000, you can still lose more than €10 of the €1,000 balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
Wager Limit. A limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
Session Limit. A limit on the amount of time in minutes spent playing a game.
- NEED A BREATHER?
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set a Cooling-Off Period for 1 week, 1 month,
3 months, or 6 months. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the Casino and you will be
excluded from all promotional offers, although you may withdraw the remaining funds during this period.
The Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiration your account will
automatically be re-activated.
Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit for a definite or indefinite period of time. Upon doing so your Player Account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds when the limit is active. Upon its expiration your account will be automatically re-activated.
- WHAT IS SELF-EXCLUSION?
- Setting Self-exclusion lets us know that we need to take all measures to block
your access to your account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials. You may also
contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at
the Website for a certain period of time or forever.
If you are self excluded from the casino you won't be able to log into your account and order withdrawal of any balance you have left. Once self-excluded, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com in order to initiate withdrawal of remaining balance. Our support team will contact you within a reasonable timeframe with information on the withdrawal and will assist you with it. Please note that active self-exclusion does not make you exempt from verification procedure if it's required by the casino to process funds. The funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits.
- LET’S SEE SOME ID?
- The Casino only accepts players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in the event the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately. However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet, people under the legal age might still be able to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. Special software can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information You may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
- WHAT IS REALITY CHECK?
- Getting caught up is easy when you are having fun, therefore we will send you an hourly notification in-game to remind you of how much you have spent at the Casino. Regardless of how many games you are playing at the same time, the message will let you know where you are at. This is meant to provide some time to reflect on your bets and perhaps consider pausing play for a while.
- SEEKING OUTSIDE HELP?
- You may also contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: